Community Predictions Contest aims to introduce Swiss Forex application to Community users and to reward them for their active participation.
Community Predictions Contest is a competition between Community participants who make currency predictions using Swiss Forex application.
Predictions are valid for ranking calculation in case all of the following requirements are met:
- User should place predictions via Swiss Forex application only.
- User should log in to Dukascopy Community in Swiss Forex application.
- User should place daily predictions only (weekly and monthly predictions are not taken into account).
The minimum amount of predictions made during the contest period by one participant must be at least 10.
Contest ranking is based on the difference between right and wrong closed predictions. The higher the positive difference between right and wrong closed predictions, the higher the Community participant’s positions in the rating. In other words Net result is based on positive/negative points(%) for each daily closed prediction during one contest month.
Points(%) = (closing price - opening price)/opening price.
The Contest is conducted regularly on a monthly basis.
PRIZES AND AWARD REGULATIONS
Prize will be paid after the contest period is closed to Community user who has successfully met the requirements set forth in the Contest rules (see above).
The total prize pool of USD 2,000 is distributed among 10 winners of the Contest in the following manner:
- 1st place - 500 USD
- 2nd place - 400 USD
- 3rd place - 300 USD
- 4th place - 200 USD
- 5th - 10th places - 100 USD
The contest winners may withdraw their cash prizes and the profits generated from their cash prizes on their respective sub-accounts after meeting the minimum turnover requirement. The minimum turnover requirement constitutes 2.5 million USD for every 100 USD won in the contest.:
- 1st place – 12.5 million USD
- 2nd place - 10.0 million USD
- 3rd place - 7.5 million USD
- 4th place - 5 million USD
- 5th-10th place - 2.5 million USD
Participants are allowed to withdraw funds in full only when there are no blocked prizes in the account. Profit can only be withdrawn when there are no blocked prizes in the account.
If there are both blocked and unblocked prizes:
- participants are only allowed to withdraw the sum of unblocked prizes;
- only the positive difference between equity and sum of blocked funds can be withdrawn;
- the sum of withdrawn funds can't exceed the sum of unblocked funds.
- If Participant does not have a live account with Dukascopy, then he/she should proceed to open a live account opening in a regular way. If Participant does not comply with the requirement to opem live account, Dukascopy reserves the right to cancel the cash prize.
- Cash prizes may only be credited to a live sub-account open with Dukascopy in the name of the relevant Participant.
- LIVE accounts which are credited with prize money are considered LIVE Prize accounts. LIVE Prize accounts can only be credited with cash prize money. Clients are not allowed to credit their own funds on this type of account
- Prizes may only be credited to sub-accounts that are not linked to any Business Introducer. If needed, Dukascopy opens new sub-accounts not linked to the Participants’ Business Introducers, if any, and credits the prize(s) on such new sub-accounts.
- If a Participant already has a Live account but has not yet any open sub-account, Dukascopy opens a sub-account in the Participant’s reference currency and credits the prize(s) on this sub-account.
- Except for a contrary and valid preliminary written instruction of the Participant, Dukascopy converts the prize(s) into the currency of the sub-account on which the prize(s) shall be credited in application of the present “Prizes and Awarding Rules”. Such conversion is subject to fees as per the fee schedule posted on Dukascopy’s website.
- Participants acknowledge and agree to make efforts to respect the principles of Fair Play.
- Participants must refrain from any dishonest and unfair conduct even if these activities are not fully described within the framework of the Contest rules.
Such activities include, but are not limited to:
- Registration of persons that are directly or indirectly related to other Participant
- Various team tactics that include consolidation of Participants into a group with a purpose to get a statistical advantage on one of the accounts
- Making predictions in opposite directions within several accounts
OTHER RULES AND POLICIES
- Dukascopy reserves the right to use any kind of information posted by Participants within the framework of the Contest for its own purposes without prior coordination and approval from the authors. These purposes may include any kind of promotional activities or publicity campaigns, statistics collection etc.
- 2. Dukascopy reserves the right to disqualify a Participant, to change the Contest rules, requirements and awards, without prior notice and at any time and at its sole discretion.
For feedback, questions and comments please send an email.